- Synthesis of Carboxylic Anhydrides Using Dehydrative Condensation Catalysts
Synthesis of Carboxylic Anhydrides Using Dehydrative Condensation Catalysts
- School of Engineering/Graduate School of Engineering
- Department of Molecular and Macromolecular Chemistry
- Research Group of Molecular Chemistry
- （Laboratory of Catalysis in Organic Synthesis）
Kazuaki Ishihara [Professor]
Outline of Seeds
Efficient boronic acid-catalyzed dehydrative condensation reaction of dicarboxylic acids to carboxylic anhydrides has been developed.
Novelty and originality of this research
Carboxylic anhydrides are synthesized from dicarboxylic acids in the presence of catalysts without condensing agents.
Application and research area for Industry collaboration
Syntheis of carboxylic anhydrides
Efficient synthesis of carboxylic anhydrides using catalytic dehydrative condensation
carboxylic anhydrides, dehydrative condensation, boronic acid, catalyst
- synthetic method of carboxylic anhydrides
Monographs, Papers and Articles
- A. Sakakura, T. Ohkubo, R. Yamashita, M. Akakura, K. Ishihara: Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 892.
- A. Sakakura, R. Yamashita, T. Ohkubo, M. Akakura, et al.: Austr. J. Chem. 2011, 64, 1458