- Amide Condensation Catalysts
Amide Condensation Catalysts
- School of Engineering/Graduate School of Engineering
- Department of Molecular and Macromolecular Chemistry
- Research Group of Molecular Chemistry
- （Laboratory of Catalysis in Organic Synthesis）
Kazuaki Ishihara [Professor]
Outline of Seeds
Efficient boronic acid-catalyzed dehydrative condensation reaction of equimolar mixtures of carboxylic acids and amines has been developed.
Novelty and originality of this research
Amides are synthesized from carboxylic acids and amines in the presence of catalysts without condensing agents.
Application and research area for Industry collaboration
Syntheis of peptides and polyamides
Efficient amide synthesis using catalytic dehydrative condensation
amide, dehydrative condensation, boronic acid, catalyst
- synthetic method of amides
Monographs, Papers and Articles
- Kazuaki Ishihara, Yanhui Lu: Chem. Sci. 2016, 7(2), 1276–1280.
- Risa Yamashita, Akira Sakakura, Kazuaki Ishihara: Org. Lett. 2013, 15(14), 3654–3657.
- Kazuaki Ishihara: Tetrahedron 2009, 65(6), 1085–1109 (Tetrahedron Report).